Popular Posts

Friday, October 16, 2015

Dalek God: the Origin of the Blog

Dalek God began three days ago when I decided to create a new blog. Since Dalek.blogspot.com was taken, I decided to get cheeky and call the blog, Dalek God. My reason for the new blog was to write about Doctor Who and his mortal enemy, the Daleks However, it is also a site where I respin the Daleks as being failed godlings not unlike the devas of Buddhist cosmology, which implies that The Doctor is not a god but an almost immortal being who relies on his regeneration energyi in order to life a long life that lasts over 1200 years Indeed, the Dalek Emperor is like a god to Daleks. Now that I have explained the purpose of this blog, this article is ready to post. Stay tuned for something about daleks...
Reference Tardis wikia:Dalek Emperor: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Dalek_Emperor

1 comment:

  1. Also the time line of this blog does not begin with the first blog post I made. 😝

    ReplyDelete